United Compliance and Risk Management Consult Limited
Available Training Sessions
Copyright (C) 2013 UCRMCL, unitedcrmc.com. All Rights Reserved.
JIAFI- Human Capital Development-West African Sub-Region, Abuja, Federal Capital of Nigeria (June 28th-30th 2016)
The theme of the Seminar is "Changing the Paradigm of Leadership Strategy: Deterrence of White-Collar Crimes & Corruption in Developing Countries (Africa)
*Top Business Managers,* Leaders,* Business Entrepreneurs, *Career Politicians,* Legal Practitioners,*Auditors Accountants*
*Officers* White Collar Crime Investigators* *Investigative Journalists*Government RegulationAgents* Military Administrative Officers * Academicians, * University Students Majoring in Accounting, Criminal Justice & Forensic Science.
- Hotels, Restaurants and Shopping Center Security Innovative Training
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Ethics and the law
development, ethical cultural orientation for employees
- Fraud Deterrence and Detection, and data analysis
- Fraud Awareness and Prevention
- Globalization and regulations relating fraud and Corruption
- International, local regulations and Investigation Techniques
- Case studies
and Litigation Analysis, and data analysis
- Public Safety and emergency response preparation
- Complete Classes for Annual Security Officer
- Employees developing Training for Managers
- Organizational leadership, development and implementations strategy
- Organizational Problems analysis for real times problems & practical solutions for Managers & Leadership.
Contact us for the schedule, if you are interested to participant in our training sessions for quality improvement.
Contact us for IICFIP Training and Services Information
Tri-fold Professional Validation Enhancement Program:
=Certificate of Continuing Professional Education & Expedites
IICFIP Certification through 3 days real time training & development in JIAFI Seminar Session, 2016